Terms and conditions
- Members will receive a bulletin three times a year and an annual report.
- Membership requests are subject to formal ratification by Council.
- You can only apply to join for yourself or jointly with your partner. We cannot accept applications on behalf of someone else as they must agree with our objects and General Principles.
- You must agree to our General Principles when you join.
- Members outside of the UK do not receive postal mailings, unless special arrangements are made.
- New members and supporters are added to the general mailing list, you can opt out at any time.
- Direct debits are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Unless otherwise stated a full refund will be available for tickets for events cancelled within 14 days of the event. The NSS reserves the right to offer a partial refund after this date.
- You have the right to cancel a membership or donation for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
- For any other refunds or payment issues please contact the NSS office.
The National Secular Society is a company limited by guarantee.
Registered in England No. 1418145
25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7404 3126