More Britons believe in aliens than God
Posted: Thu, 01 Nov 2012
A recent survey carried out by Opinion Matters for the makers of the new video game 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown' found that more people believe in aliens from other planets than believe in God. The survey of 1,359 UK adults found:
- 52 percent believe UFO evidence has been covered up because widespread knowledge of their existence would threaten government stability.
- 44 percent believe in God.
- One in 10 people has reported seeing a UFO.
- A quarter more men than women claim to have seen UFOs.
- 20 percent of respondents believe UFOs have landed on Earth.
- More than five million British citizens believe the Apollo moon landings were faked.