Protecting Human Rights after Brexit
Hints and tips
- Personalising your letter will make it more likely to have an impact.
- Keep your thoughts fairly brief. MPs are busy and get a lot of correspondence.
- Use clear and simple language.
- If you have an interesting perspective which helps to support the argument, consider sharing it.
- See our own response to the Joint Committee on Human Rights' consultation on this.
Want to help?
Enter your postcode below to find your MP and send this letter to them: