Inclusive education reform
Writing to your MLA can help to get vital education reforms on the political agenda and show this is an issue their constituents care about. We campaign in Stormont as an organisation, and your support will bolster our case. It is quick easy and helps your MLA represent you.
Tell your MLA that it's time to end religious privilege, discrimination, and control in schools.
Real people's personal stories help to show the significance of the issue to politicians and legislators. If you would like to contribute your own experiences and see other individuals' stories, please visit our supporter comment page.
- Personalising your letter will make it more likely to have an impact.
- It is the parliamentary protocol that MLAs respond to constituents only so do not forget to include your address and postcode.
- Keep your thoughts brief. MLAs are busy and get a lot of correspondence.
- If you are not happy with an initial result, make sure you follow this up with them
- Use clear and simple language.