An Extraordinary General Meeting of the National Secular Society will be held online via Zoom on Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 7.00pm
Members wishing to attend the (virtual) Meeting must register at least 24 hours in advance. The Zoom link for the Meeting will be emailed to members who have registered by that time.
Voting procedure for those not taking part in the virtual meeting
Appointment of proxy electronically
You can appoint the chair as your proxy electronically, and direct the chair to vote in respect of the Resolution by:
sending an email to email@example.com and;
- if you wish to vote in favour of the Resolution include the following wording in your email: Yes, I agree with the Resolution.
- If you do not wish to vote in favour of the Resolution include the following wording in your email: No, I disagree with the Resolution.
For an electronic proxy appointment to be valid, your appointment must be received by the Company no later than 29 September 2020.
Hard copy Voting Form
- To appoint the chair of the EGM to vote on your behalf by using the Voting Form, the form must be:
- completed and signed;
- sent or delivered to the Company at: Dutch House, 307-308 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 7LL; and
- received by the Company no later than 29 September 2020.
Members who have general queries about the meeting should email firstname.lastname@example.org.