Making a change to your Direct Debit
This form is only for those making changes to an existing Direct Debit.
If you wish to set up a new Direct Debit please visit:MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MONTHLY DONATION ANNUAL DONATION
Please fill in this form or send the same information to either email@example.com or National Secular Society, 25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL.
This form is only for those making changes to an existing Direct Debit. If you wish to set up a new Direct Debit please use the links above.
A direct debit is the most effective way to join the NSS or renew – it allows us to predict how much money we will have available, and also cuts down on administration costs.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the National Secular Society will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the National Secular Society to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the National Secular Society or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the National Secular Society asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.