The Children, Young People and Education Committee is undertaking an inquiry into the general principles of the Curriculum and Assessment (Wales) Bill, to consider:
- the general principles of the Curriculum and Assessment (Wales) Bill and whether there is a need for legislation to deliver the Bill's stated policy objectives;
- any potential barriers to the implementation of the provisions and whether the Bill takes account of them;
- any potential implications of implementing the Bill's provisions while relevant sectors deal with the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic;
- whether there are any unintended consequences arising from the Bill;
- the financial implications of the Bill (as set out in Part 2 of the Explanatory Memorandum); and
- the appropriateness of the powers in the Bill for Welsh Ministers to make subordinate legislation (as set out in Part 1: Chapter 5 of the Explanatory Memorandum).
All responses should be sent via the online portal by 17.00 on Tuesday 29 September.
Tue, 29 Sep 2020 17:00